Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on the Website as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
Personal Information We Collect
When you interact with us, we may ask you to supply us with Personal Information. For example, when you contact us, make a donation, subscribe to newsletters or promotional materials, or otherwise use our Website, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, address, credit card number, and/or e-mail address.
Our Use of Your Information
We mainly use your Personal Information, either alone or in combination with other information, so that we can provide, enhance and personalize our Website and related content, and marketing efforts. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose information in a form that does not personally identify you (“Non-Identifying Information”) for any purpose.
The following are examples of a variety of ways that we may collect and use your Personal Information.
Sign-up. Visitors are asked to provide certain Personal Information when they sign up for the CSG mailing list and to receive CSG newsletters and updates including, their name, email, and postal code. The Personal Information so collected from Visitors during this sign-up process is generally not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or under the circumstances described below (see “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below). However, in instances where CSG and a partner jointly promote the Website and/or our company, CSG may provide the partner certain Personal Information, such as the name and email of persons who signed-up for the mailing list, newsletters and updates resulting from the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the results of the promotion. In this instance, Personal Information may not be used by the partner for any other purpose. CSG may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from the Personal Information we collect from Visitors during registration (such as the total number, but not the names, of Visitors). As explained in more detail below, we may use this aggregated and Non-Identifying Information to sell advertisements that appear on the Website.
Donations. Visitors are asked to provide certain Personal Information when they make a donation to CSG including name, address, email and credit card information. The Personal Information collected from Visitors during the donation process is used to process the donation received from such Visitor. This information is generally not shared by us with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or under one of the circumstances identified below (see “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below). CSG may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from Personal Information Visitors provide during donation (such as the total number, but not the names, of Visitors). As explained in more detail below, we may use this aggregated and Non-Identifying Information to sell advertisements that appear on the Website.
CSG Store. We may offer certain items for sale on the online store of the Website which will go towards funding CSG initiatives. To sell these items to Visitors online, we may need to collect and maintain Personal Information, including name, address, email and credit card information. The Personal Information collected from Visitors during the order process is used to process the sale of such item to Visitor. This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or to the extent necessary to complete that order or under any of the circumstances described below (see “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below).
Email Inquiries. When Visitors send email inquiries to CSG, the Visitor’s return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. CSG does not use the Visitor’s return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party except as described in this Policy.
Online Advertisements. CSG may display online advertisements. We may share Non-Identifying Information about our Visitors with these advertisers. Additionally, in some instances, we may use Non-Identifying Information to deliver tailored advertisements. For instance, an advertiser tells us the audience they want to reach and provides us an advertisement tailored to the audience. Based upon the aggregated and Non-Identifying Information we have collected, we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience. CSG does not share Personal Information about its Visitors with these advertisers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure.
In addition to the types of information-sharing described above, CSG may also disclose Personal Information about Visitors as follows:
- We may engage third party companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf (e.g., without limitation, payment processing, software maintenance services, e-mail notifications, product delivery services, database management, web analytics and other services). These third parties may have access to your Personal Information. If they do, this access is provided so that they may perform these tasks on our behalf and they are not authorized by us to otherwise use or disclose your Personal Information, except to the extent required by law.
- In addition, we may share your Personal Information with participating sponsors to a program or promotion (e.g., a sweepstakes or contest) you enter via our Website, and with third parties who assist us in using the content or other information you have posted or shared with us via our Website (e.g., production companies we may use). Further, we may share your Personal Information with third parties such as our co-promotional partners and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships.
- We also cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of us or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
- Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, we may sell, transfer or otherwise disclose some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy. It’s CSG’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
California Privacy and Do Not Track
(1) CSG does not track users across the web, and therefore does not use “do not track” signals.
(2) CSG does not authorize the collection of Personal Information from CSG user members for third party use through advertising technologies.
(3) CSG does not share your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
CSG’s Commitment to Children’s Privacy. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 via our Website, and do not target our Website to children under 13. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests.
Public Forums. Please remember that any information you may disclose or submit to us, or display on other public areas of our Website or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Personal Information in these public areas, as the protections described in the policy do not apply to that information.
CSG’s Commitment to Data Security. Our Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
Camp Southern Ground
101 Gardner Park
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Revisions to This Policy. CSG reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.