The Shade Pavilion at Camp Southern Ground was the first major project finished on the 400 plus acre campus, and is the perfect location for all your outdoor event needs. With 12,800 square feet of space, and 8,800 of that covered, the Shade Pavilion can accommodate seating for up to 300 guests.
The Shade Pavilion is multi-functional and includes four square courts and basketball goals, perfect for entertaining children and adults of all ages. Bring your loved ones together at your next family reunion, or host an employee appreciation day at the pavilion and enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds you at Camp Southern Ground.
- Large, covered shade pavilion is multi-functional and includes four square game courts, basketball goals and indoor bathrooms
- Catering available from our preferred vendors
- Adjacent parking lot for 121 vehicles
- Team building opportunities: low and high ropes course, axe throwing and archery
- Large industrial overhead fans keep the pavilion cool during summer events
- ADA Accessible
- 12,800 square feet of which 8,800 is covered
- Tables and seating available for 150, but can accommodate up to 300 seated.
- The Shade Pavilion overlooks Camp Southern Ground’s Organic Garden, sponsored by Wells Fargo, and High Ropes Adventure Course, sponsored by the Boot Campaign and Chris Kyle Frog Foundation