Immerse yourself in the beauty of Camp Southern Ground’s 400 plus acres with a stay at our Residential Lodge. Each of our 16 private rooms are accompanied by a balcony so guests can step outside and right into nature. Enjoy time spent on our second-floor terrace that features views of our Confidence Course, future aquatics center, activity field, Peterson Dining Hall and rolling pastures to the north.
Designed by the globally renowned architectural firm, Perkins + Will, the Residential Lodge is not only a modern work of art, but its sustainable features and architectural innovations will enhance energy efficiency while supporting our summer camp attendees and veteran support organizations throughout the off-season.
- 740 square feet suites each with a private bath, landline phone, WiFi, refrigerator, ample closet space, desk, sofa, sitting area and private balconies offering beautiful views of the courtyard, ridge and valley of the conservation woodlands
- Four roomy gathering areas sprinkled throughout the lodge
- 1,400 square foot second floor terrace
- 1,300 square foot first floor multipurpose room
- State-of-the-art hotel bathrooms featuring Cambria clad walls, and counters, glass shower enclosures, Toto plumbing fixtures, hard tile flooring and 9 foot ceilings
- Suites feature Cali-Duo bamboo flooring
- The unique, custom ceilings feature a mixture of architectural metal panel systems, concrete, steel and a one-of-a-kind panel design creation by Zac Brown and ZB Customs using Taylor ebony mahogany floating as a cloud over the queen bed area
- Two pods feature light fixtures with tunable fixtures that can be controlled for intensity and color to soften the experience for people with sensory sensitivities including PTSD and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Guest access to our convenience laundry and convenience area including microwave, icemaker and refrigerator
- 16 private queen rooms with the ability to add up to four twin beds in each queen room as needed. Each room includes a private bathroom and balcony.
- Rooms can be configured to sleep 128 twin beds by utilizing stacked bunks hidden neatly into the wall when not in camp mode