Making a Difference that Lasts a Lifetime
Camp Southern Ground’s Remedy Circle is an annual giving program created to bring together a special group of people who will help us to develop and sustain camp each and every year.
The mission of Camp Southern Ground is “to provide extraordinary experiences for children to recognize and magnify the unique gifts within themselves and others in order to impact the world”. At camp, children will Live and Love what they Learn through programs of purpose involving nutrition, nature, music, arts, patriotism and leadership – while unleashing the magic of the outdoors. Through these programs, our mission leads to:
- Healthier lifestyles, positive relationships, and a new perspective about the surrounding world.
- New habits that change one’s interaction with food and enhance a personal responsibility toward health and nutrition.
- Individuals learning to appreciate, embrace and encourage each other’s unique gifts and talents.
- Inspired patriotism and gratitude among America’s youth.
- Implementation of top-quality research and excelling to further understand the best therapies for youth with mild to moderate neurodevelopmental disabilities.
As a Remedy Circle member, your annual donation will help support the vision, values and growth of Camp Southern Ground. You will be part of the Remedy that creates independent, authentically confident leaders through courage, compassion, and creativity. It will be built with love and developed with excellence. These core areas are all part of Camp Southern Ground’s programming which will enrich the lives of our campers.
Donate today and help make a difference that lasts a lifetime!
Donations by check can be mailed to our corporate office:
2017 REMEDY CIRCLE MEMBERS
101 Gardner Park, Peachtree City, GA 30269
For wiring instructions please call 404-941-3480 x1401
“We can unleash a Remedy of love into the world by investing in children with the resources to overcome limitations.” – Zac Brown