Join us by honoring the veteran warriors in your life! Post about them on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter using the hashtag #MyWarrior and ask your friends to do the same. Using those photos, we'll create a special edition ZBB video to be released on Veterans Day. Share your photos and stories by Nov. 4 for the chance to be included.
- Camp Southern Ground is dedicated to supporting the mental health and wellbeing of our nation's veterans.
- Supporters will be asked to pay tribute to these heroes by sharing a photo of a veteran in their life and post using the hashtag #MyWarrior
- Photos with the #MyWarrior hashtag will be shared across Camp Southern Ground social channels and have the chance to be included in a special Veterans Day video to be shared on Zac Brown Band channels.
SOCIAL POSTSGraphic templates (Right-click to Save As):
Sample copy: October 27- November 3
- When our country needs warriors, our veterans are there. Lift up and honor their service and sacrifice by sharing a photo of your warrior with #MyWarrior. Your photo could be featured in a special @ZBB tribute video releasing on Veterans Day.
- This Veterans Day, we are honored to recognize our nation's Warriors. With the exceptional hardships of this year, these heroes are facing greater isolation and loneliness than before, the impact of which cannot be overstated. Help [your company name] raise some noise for our veterans by posting about them using the hashtag #MyWarrior. Share and ask your friends to do the same! Photos tagged #MyWarrior are eligible to be included in a special edition @ZacBrownBand video to be released on Veterans Day. We're proud to support @CampSouthernGround and veteran mental health and wellbeing. Join us! #MyWarrior (Add LINK TOO)
November 4-November 10
- This Veterans Day we're partnering with @CampSouthernGround to create some noise for our nation's veterans. Share a photo of a veteran who inspires you with #MyWarrior to help us take over social media in honor of the men and women who serve and sacrifice for our country.
- Help us recognize our nation's Warriors this Veterans Day as we partner with @CampSouthernGround to raise awareness for veteran mental health and wellbeing. Share a photo of a Warrior in your life and tag #MyWarrior to let everyone know about the heroes in our life!
- Join us this Veterans Day to raise awareness for the positive impact veterans have in our communities. We are proud to partner with @CampSouthernGround to honor the veterans in our lives and support their mental health and wellbeing. Share a photo of your Warrior with #MyWarrior and ask your friends to do the same.
- In creation: post(s) and video to be shared with you by Nov. 8 for Nov. 11 posting.
SOCIAL CHANNELSFacebook: @campsouthernground
HOW DO I SHARE A PHOTO WITH HASHTAGS?On Facebook:
- Open Facebook in your browser or on your phone. At the top of your News Feed or timeline, click "Create Post."
- Next to "Add to Your Post," click Photo/Video. Select the photo(s) you want to share.
- Add a caption for your photo and/or simply use #MyWarrior. Don't forget to tag @campsouthernground!
- Hover over your photo and click "Edit" to edit your photo.
- Select your audience, then click Post.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the + sign at the bottom on your screen.
- Take or upload your photo.
- Choose to add a filter (or not), then tap Next.
- Tap "Write a caption..." to add your caption. Start typing @campsouthernground and select "Camp Southern Ground" when it pops up. Don't forget the #myWarrior hashtag!
- Tap Share.
- After you tag your post with a hashtag, you'll be able to tap the hashtag to see a page that shows all photos and videos people have uploaded with that hashtag.
- Open Twitter in your browser or on your phone. Tap the Tweet button or icon.
- Tap the camera icon to add a new photo (if on your phone) or tap the photo icon to attach an existing photo, video, or GIF. Once you have 2 or more photos selected, you can tap and hold a photo to drag and reorder before Tweeting.
- Add a caption. Make sure you tag @campsoutherngrd and add the #MyWarrior hashtag!
- Tap Tweet to post.
RULES OF A HASHTAG
- Always use the # before your chosen keywords, in this case, #MyWarrior.
- Do not use punctuation or spaces. Keywords #shouldallflowtogether in one fluid phrase.
- Never put characters immediately before the #.
TIPSIn your post(s), don't forget to:
- Tag Camp Southern Ground
- Hashtag #MyWarrior
- Please feel free to add a CSG donate button! Not sure how? This article may help!