Through the experience of summer camp, Camp Southern Ground celebrates every child as unique, and send them home with a mindset to see others through a new lens – one that recognizes differences as assets. One that changes the world for good.
Join Camp Southern Ground this April for a fully integrated campaign. With your help, more than 600 children can benefit from the changing experience of summer camp.
We hope you'll join us in spreading the word about this important campaign. Below you will find some curated social media posts that we'd love for you to share with your audience.
- Camp Southern Ground celebrates differences — from unique camper's needs to sensory-inclusive facilities design, from Individual Camper Success Plans to dedicated Behavioral Analysts. Camp is where we all belong.
- At Camp Southern Ground, we celebrate differences. When the world sees different, we see secret strengths.
- Here, we celebrate individual differences and so much more. We give kids the tools and encouragement to go back into the world with eyes to see what different can do.
- When kids with different backgrounds and abilities come together, they experience inclusion and learn acceptance. They begin to believe in themselves and understand that their differences are their strengths. That's what different can do.
SOCIAL POSTSGraphic templates (Right-click to Save As):
*Cobranded social tiles can be provided upon request.
- Being different isn’t always easy, especially if you’re a kid. Kids can be teased for what they wear or what they look like. Kids with behavioral or social challenges can be seen as “different” and pushed to the sideline. We are proud to partner with @CampSouthernGround in seeing every child for the unique young person they are. Join us and #celebratedifferent: campsouthernground.org/april #WhatDifferentCanDo
- All kids deserve to experience acceptance, inclusion, adventure, and fun. Our friends at @CampSouthernGround give kids of all backgrounds and on all spectrums an unforgettable week of camp that celebrates their unique differences. Join us and help all kids see #WhatDifferentCanDo: campsouthernground.org/april
- Our friends at @CampSouthernGround #celebratedifferent and so much more. At summer camp, kids are given the tools and encouragement to go back into the world with eyes to see #WhatDifferentCanDo. Join us campsouthernground.org/april
- Kids who feel accepted and included then show acceptance and inclusion to others. And that can change the world. We're excited to support @CampSouthernGround and #celebratedifferent all month long. Join us and give more kids the life- and world-changing experience of summer camp: campsouthernground.org/april #WhatDifferentCanDo
- We're proud to join our friends @CampSouthernGround #celebratedifferent and #supportinclusion all month long. Join us and help give 600 kids an unforgettable camp experience of inclusion, acceptance, and adventure this summer: campsouthernground.org/april #WhatDifferentCanDo
SOCIAL CHANNELSFacebook: @campsouthernground
HOW DO I SHARE A PHOTO WITH HASHTAGS?On Facebook:
- Open Facebook in your browser or on your phone. At the top of your News Feed or timeline, click "Create Post."
- Next to "Add to Your Post," click Photo/Video. Select the photo(s) you want to share.
- Add a caption for your photo and/or simply use #WhatDifferentCanDo. Don't forget to tag @campsouthernground!
- Hover over your photo and click "Edit" to edit your photo.
- Select your audience, then click Post.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the + sign at the bottom on your screen.
- Take or upload your photo.
- Choose to add a filter (or not), then tap Next.
- Tap "Write a caption..." to add your caption. Start typing @campsouthernground and select "Camp Southern Ground" when it pops up. Don't forget the #WhatDifferentCanDo hashtag!
- Tap Share.
- After you tag your post with a hashtag, you'll be able to tap the hashtag to see a page that shows all photos and videos people have uploaded with that hashtag.
- Open Twitter in your browser or on your phone. Tap the Tweet button or icon.
- Tap the camera icon to add a new photo (if on your phone) or tap the photo icon to attach an existing photo, video, or GIF. Once you have 2 or more photos selected, you can tap and hold a photo to drag and reorder before Tweeting.
- Add a caption. Make sure you tag @campsoutherngrd and add the #WhatDifferentCanDo hashtag!
- Tap Tweet to post.
RULES OF A HASHTAG
- Always use the # before your chosen keywords, in this case, #WhatDifferentCanDo.
- Do not use punctuation or spaces. Keywords #shouldallflowtogether in one fluid phrase.
- Never put characters immediately before the #.
TIPSIn your post(s), don't forget to:
- Tag Camp Southern Ground
- Hashtag #WhatDifferentCanDo
- Please feel free to add a CSG donate button! Not sure how? This article may help!