- This is a free event to celebrate our country, family and those who have served, especially after this challenging season of isolation and loneliness.
- With social isolation as a leading risk factor for veteran suicide, there has never been a more important time for us to rally around those who have served. Everyone should know they are not alone.
- The event will consist of a one hour Zac Brown Band acoustic performance live from Camp Southern Ground.
- Supporters will be asked to donate to support Camp Southern Ground's veteran programs to ensure all veterans have access to mental health support.
SOCIAL GRAPHICS (Right-click to download.)
Save the Date:
Coming together as a nation, community and family is needed more than ever. Join [company] and @ZacBrown on July 3rd to kick-off the 4th of July weekend together with a night of music and tribute to our nation’s heroes. With social isolation as the leading risk factor for veteran suicide, there has never been a more important time for us to rally around those who have served. We’re proud to support @CampSouthernGround and veterans mental health. #4thwiththeFamily #WarriorWellbeing
Pre-show Hype Post:
We're staying home tomorrow/tonight for a night of music with @ZacBrownBand to support @CampSouthernGround and the mental health of our nation's heroes. #4thwiththeFamily #WarriorWellbeing campsouthernground.org/veterans
Camp Southern GroundFacebook: @campsoutherngroundZac Brown Band
Twitter: @campsoutherngrdFacebook: @zacbrownbandZac Brown
Twitter: @zacbrownbandFacebook: @zacbrown
TIPSIn your Instagram stories, don't forget to:
- Tag Camp Southern Ground
- Hashtag #WarriorWellbeing and #4thwiththeFamily
- Please feel free to add a CSG donate button! Not sure how? This article may help!